Gamblers also predicted Arsenal’s failure to win, and even statistics specialized in “Man City at the top”

 Now it seems that Man City has taken the initiative to win the EPL over Arsenal.

According to odds checker, a betting specialist, on the 17th (Korean time), 25 betting sites in Europe set the lowest odds for Manchester City regarding the possibility of winning the English Premier League. They mostly gave Man City odds of 4/9. Arsenal’s odds were 7/4. The lower the odds, the less money you get, but the higher the odds of getting it right. In other words, he predicted that Man City’s chances of winning were the highest.

There is a fierce competition to win. 먹튀검증Looking at the current Premier League table, Arsenal is leading the league with 23 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses (74 points), but the pursuit of second place Man City (22 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses, 70 points) is also fierce, so a reversal is possible at any time. . Man City has played one game less than Arsenal, and on the 27th the two teams will face off. It’s a 6-point match.

The recent atmosphere is also better in Man City. Manchester City won six league games in a row, while Arsenal suffered two shock draws in a row. Arsenal also drew 2-2 with West Ham on the 16th. After a 2-0 lead, a lot of bad luck followed, including conceding a tie and team ace Bukayo Saka missing a penalty. Arsenal lost their concentration and drew 2-2 after leading 2-0 against Liverpool on the 10th.

In this situation, many experts see Manchester City’s chances of winning more than Arsenal’s. Not only European betting companies, but also Statistician Five Thirty Eight gave Manchester City a 66% chance of winning and Arsenal’s winning chance at 34%. I expected Man City to overturn the standings in the remaining 7-8 games.

Arsenal’s last league title was in the 2003–04 season. After going through a long dark period, this season, I got a chance to rise to the top again after 19 years. A surprise twist that overturned everyone’s expectations. However, after maintaining the leading position throughout the season, the league hit its biggest hurdle at the end of the season.

On the other hand, Man City is trying to win the league for three consecutive seasons. It is an atmosphere that seldom allows the birth of a new champion this season.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *